Monday, February 13, 2012

Dinner Conversations

The other day at lunch time, I told the boys that we would be eating spaghetti, but it was still cooking.  Colt was hungry so he asked me what he could eat while he was waiting.  Offhandedly, I told him he could eat boogers.  I know, I know, but I live with all boys.  Colt's reply: I'm tired of boogers.  I've been eating boogers all day.  I'm full of boogers.

Last week was a hard week for Dash and I, our friends, the Winneys, moved away.  The night before they moved, we took dinner over to them, because as Dash said, "they've just been such good friends to us".

We think maybe Sport is growing because his appetite certainly has.  Last Sunday for supper, Sport ate: a cookie, one salisbury steak, a plate of noodles, 1/2 cup green beans, another cookie.  Then he spent the rest of the evening begging for chocolate chips from the freezer.

Brand didn't have basketball practice this last Friday, so we asked the Bensens to watch the boys while we went out for a dinner date for the first time since we moved to Wyoming.  We had a great time, but the Bensens laughed at us because we were home from our hot date by 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment