Thursday, October 10, 2013

Soccer!!

September = Soccer!  Dash and Colt both played soccer this fall and so most weeks we spent at least four days on the soccer sidelines.  In fact, I even coached Colt's team of five 4 year old boys.  Both boys did so well and even ended up some of the best players on their teams.  And I drastically increased my vocal endurance (1 full hour of "Turn around, our goal is this way!"  "Oops, don't pick up the ball."  "Snacks are for after the game!"  "No pushing!"  "Lets play Ninja Turtles later, okay?"  "Goal!")
Colt making his move.  Colt was a key player on my team.  I dreaded the periods he had to take his turn sitting out because when he was playing I knew we stood a chance.  He probably scored 85% of our teams' goals!
My pep talks.
Dash making his move.  Dash was for sure a key player on his team as well.  He learned scored and passed and was a great defender.  His coach repeatedly told us he was named well.
Dash throwing in the ball.
During one of Dash's games, Brandan and I noticed a group of boys gathered around Sis.  She had them wrapped around her finger and then we noticed her main form of entertainment was pulling her shirt over her head.  Brandan nearly passed out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment