Sunday, May 3, 2015

March 2015

I'm so incredibly far behind on the blog.  I'm giving up on trying to be thorough and focusing on getting through.  So, I'll get through March in one giant post.


Tag hit his one month mark at the beginning of March.  His stats at his appointment are as follows:
Height - 21.25 inches (10th percentile)
Weight - 8 lbs 8 oz (25th percentile)
Head - 14.75 inches
Tag at 3.5 weeks old.  Sweetest little blue-eyed baby.

Sunday afternoon.  Dad, Sport and Colt zonked out on the bed.

Sunday afternoon.  Sis didn't make it on the bed, but she crashed on the floor.

Sunday afternoon.  Tag is scared of the quiet.

Tag the day before 5 weeks.  Practicing his head hold.  Different from a headlock, which is a skill he'll need to pick up later.

Tag snuggling on the couch.

I've discovered I'm a bit of a gambler.  I'm always gambling with Tag's well-being.  For instance, I leave him unattended in the middle of the bed while I use the bathroom.  Gamble.  I come out to find Sis arranging Tag across her lap.  With four older siblings the odds are really stacked against us.

Dash, Tag, and Colt watching the ESPN highlights early in the morning before the boys start getting ready for school.
 March was the month of the much anticipated/dreaded Pinewood Derby.  Dash designed and painted his car.  Our only wish was that he not take last in every race.  Correction, one of our wishes was that he not take last in every race.  We also hoped he wouldn't take first in every race and book up not only our Saturday morning with the Stake races, but our Saturday afternoon as well, participating in the District race.  I guess you can't win them all.  By that I mean Brandan and I can't win them all.  Dash freakishly did.  His little car, that was slapped together with Shoe Goo and a rusted out bolt, won 1st place in our ward and went on to take 9th out of 60 cars at the District race.  And it only took all day.
Dash and his Scout buddies.

Dash with his car and "driver's license".  Not a sentence I want to type again for a very, very long time.

Setting up his car at the race.

I'm not sure why I have so many pictures of Sis on the tramp, but there is something so charming about carefree hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment