Sunday, January 30, 2011

Colt

I've always said that Colt was a quirky little guy since before he could crawl.  This has really just gotten more pronouced as he has gotten older.  He is the goofiest little bugger and seems to know what will get a laugh out of the family. 

The big story with Colt right now is potty training.  True to form, Colt is marching to the beat of his own drum throughout this process.


Colt knows he isn't supposed to potty in his pants, but sometimes he is a little shy about announcing his business. Occasionally he will hide to go number two. Here is is peeking out from one of his hiding spots (the grunting gave him away).


Colt prefers to peepee in the bathtub.  I can't explain it, but I'm willing to work with it. What's a few extra tub cleanings?


Colt is extremely proud of his big boy unders.  Here he is modeling a pair of Diego underwear designed by Nickelodeon and available at Wal-mart.
 Colt is well into the terrible twos.  He can get into trouble faster than Swiper the Fox.  About 40 times a day someone in the house yells out "Colty!" after stumbling upon one of his messes.  His answers is always some version of "well 'acuz..." (translation: well, because...I needed a crayon...I wanted a car...it just looked too tidy).


When no one was looking (and in about 30 seconds) Colt systematically bit the tip off every crayon in the box.


Colt was helping me make bread.  I always have a good excuse for my failed loaves.
Some of my favorite things about Colt:

1.  Whenever he gets hurt he wants to watch Diego and 'nuggle (snuggle).
2.  He comes out of his room every morning carrying his Teddy Bear.
3.  He thinks he has a baby puppy in his belly (this dates back to my pregnancy days).
4.  He pretends to be a puppy and licks everything.  Okay, this isn't my favorite thing.
5.  He loves being blow-dried every time he gets a little water anywhere on his body.
6.  His fat little face.


No comments:

Post a Comment