Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sport

Sport has been such a fun addition to our family.  I can't explain it, but I've always just felt like I've known him forever.  He is such an easy baby to love.  I think I've been happier ever since he was born and I thought I pretty happy before!

Sport loves his older brothers.  I can prop him up on the couch while the boys are playing in the room and he will sit very contentedly just watching them play.  He especially likes it when they come over and chat with him a bit.  He might actually like it more when Dash talks with him than Colt since Colt talks with his hands and usually ends up knocking poor little Sport over.  Sport is so easy going even other people have noticed and commented on what a good baby he is.  Sometimes I worry that if he doesn't learn to demand more attention, he might get overlooked because his older brothers can really keep us occupied.

Sport likes to sit in my lap while I read stories and occasionally drools on the pages.


Sport holding the stories for his brothers.
  Sport is super smiley.  Whenever I take him places I have a hard time getting things done because people are always stopping me to comment on what a happy baby he is.  We thought he just really loved his family, but he smiles at strangers too.


Sport smiling at his Daddy.
  Sport has gotten to that drooly, chewy stage that will last for the next couple of years. Heck, Brandan is still out growing it.


Sport loves the Teddy Santa brought him. Whenever Colt will let Sport hold his own toy, he gives it a good chew.
 Other milestones:
1.  Sport has been rolling over off his tummy for almost two months.  So much for tummy time.
2.  He talks all the time, especially during story time.
3.  Sport is a giggler.  He thinks Colt and Dash are super funny.
4.  Sport loves to watch sports (what else, right?) with his Daddy.  On the rare occasion when he gets real fussy, Brandan can sometimes calm him down just by holding him in front of whatever game happens to be on, though he does seem to be partial to football.

Sport has such a cute giggle, we can't help but share.

No comments:

Post a Comment