Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Father of Lying (Down), Mother of Invention, and Good and Bad Sports

The two younger boys haven't been sleeping well lately so by the end of the day we are all exhausted.  Brandan and Sport often conk out on the couch while watching the news.

Sport and Daddy sleeping.
 Dash has been asking for a basketball hoop lately.  Finally, after being pestered for a solid week, I came up with, if I can say so myself, a pretty clever substitution.
I cut the bottom out of an ice cream bucket and nailed it to a tree.  The boys found some small balls and immediately went out to "make some shoots".
Sport is growing up super fast and getting cuter, and more michievious, every day.

This is spectator Sport observing the basketball game.

Sport loves to sit up like the big boys.

Someone (okay, okay, it was me) left a pen within Sport's reach.  I think the picture says the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment