Sunday, May 6, 2012

Silly Colty

Last week I was released from my calling in the Relief Society Presidency and put into the Primary Presidency.  Today was my first day in Primary and I was substitute teaching for one of the classes in Junior Primary.  The primary kids were pretty wild today, especially the Sunbeams.  Usually Colt is the only kid in the Sunbeam class, but today there was another little boy and he was a wild one, running around and yelling and acting like a three year old.  Well, that looked like more fun to Colt than sitting still and he started acting up himself.  Really, who could blame him?  But I kept shooting stern looks and snapping my fingers in his direction anyway.  At one point during singing time, Colt needed to go to the bathroom so I took him and really gave him a talking to on the way.  After a lengthy lecture I finished up with "I don't like to look up there and see you acting that way!"  In innocent sincerity Colt replied, "Well then why don't you just leave and stop looking at me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment