Sunday, November 10, 2013

At Home

While Brandan and Dash are at school, the kids and I stay busy at home.
Colt and his pet worm.  He spent most of the morning cheering on Slimey while he watched him dig into the ground.
 On Wednesdays, Colt and Sport go to a Mom's Preschool.  I taught Colt's class for a few weeks and now I'm taking my turn teaching Sport's class.  Interestingly, the both Colt and Sport are the only boys in their classes.
Colt's class mashing bananas for the banana bread.  B is for banana!
Sport's class during the Halloween party.
 We keep busy, but we like it when Dash gets home too.  A couple of days before Halloween, we got a couple of inches of snow and the boys spent the entire afternoon playing outside.  Sissy was desperate to get out there with them, but I had lots of pre-holiday stuff to do, so I had to innovate.  I moved Sissy's crib over to the window and she spent quite some time enjoying the view.
The boys building a snow fort and Breeze yelling at them through the window.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment