Sunday, November 17, 2013

Breeze's 1st Birthday!

I'm sure it is cliche to say it, but I absolutely cannot believe my baby is a year old.  Maybe it's because she is my first girl, or maybe it's because I've finally learned to pay attention (doesn't seem likely), but it seems like I have literally watched Breeze grow.  A year ago she had a bony little newborn bum and then I changed her diaper and she had rolls.  One minute I could lay her on the floor and come back to her later in the same spot and the next minute I would think she was sleeping and I would find her playing in the toilet.  Where has the time gone?  Seriously, where?  
Looking so stinking adorable in an outfit I've been waiting for her to grow into for 11 months now.
I wanted to make a rosette cake for Breeze's birthday, but I didn't have the right decorator's tip so I had to improvise and the result ended up looking like a creepy brain cake.  "Happy Birthday, Sis! Get use to Mama's mess-ups."  
Breeze was a little creeped out by the candle (oh, alright, it was probably the cake).
But it tasted good!
Breeze got three board books for her birthday.  The cake might not of been all it could be, but she loved her presents.
Dash gave this card to Sis along with a dollar.  Colt was pretty upset he hadn't gotten her anything so he asked if he could claim one of the books was from him.  Sport, on the other hand, just asked if he could claim one of her books.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment