Sunday, March 13, 2016

Turkey Trot 2015

In November, Dash ran in a one mile race with all the 3rd grade students.

The weather was ridiculously windy and cold that day.  I helped direct runners during the race so I got to see Dash come by about half way through the run.  But then I had to stand there during the 4th and 5th grade races before I got to hear the results.  And I really didn't know what to expect.  When he ran by me, Dash was in a front pack of about four or five other kids.


When I finally heard,, the news was good.  Dash won in an extremely close race with all his best buddies.  He brought home a frozen turkey as his prize.  For record keeping purposes, they boys pictured above are, from left to right and 6th place to 1st:
Rhett Anderson, Casey Walker, Nate Flint, Nash Picolla, Brockton Walker and Dasher!


No comments:

Post a Comment