Thursday, September 9, 2010

Brand's Big Week

Big week for Brand.  He turned 29 on Tuesday and coached his first football game on Thursday. 

Brand's B-Day. Colt was scared of the candle.  The front present is from Dash. He wrapped up several things we already had in the house.
Brand coaching his first football game. That's the high school in the background. I didn't include the score because it didn't really end well.
Brand rides his bike to school and after the game the boys wanted to ride home with him. So they all piled on the bike and I pushed the stroller along behind...by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a happy birthday Brand. I love the birthday picture. Dash and Brand have the exact same expression on their faces!! Cand-welcome to coaching widowhood. I hope the season goes by fast and they win lots so Brand is happy!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete